The Little Falls Watershed Alliance is an all volunteer endeavor - everyone including the lawyer who filed our 501 c(3) application, the webmaster, the graphic designer, the invasive weed event leader and the speakers at our events. All of us volunteer for this important effort because the watershed needs us.
But we can't do it alone. We need your help. With many hands, we can get a lot done.
Attend an Event
We also arrange special events for groups.
Contact us about volunteering. We can use people to help with
- invasive weed control - firstname.lastname@example.org
- storm drain stenciling - email@example.com
- trash abatement - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you walk in the park regularly, we are looking for stewards to adopt a section of the Little Falls trail and act as the eyes and ears of the park. The stewards would report problems to proper authorities and help coordinate clean-up and invasive removal events. email@example.com
Join the Board
If you would like to get involved with the organization of LFWA, we are looking for
- a Fund raising chair firstname.lastname@example.org
- a Membership coordinator email@example.com
- and help with the website firstname.lastname@example.org
Together, we can make a difference in the watershed.