- The Little Falls Watershed Alliance is a member of Stormwater Partners of Montgomery County and advocated on behalf of the new County MS4 stormwater permit.
- Board members have traveled to Annapolis to testify for the Stormwater Act of 2007 and other legislation related to environmental issues.
- We are members of the River Keepers and the Chesapeake Network and support their efforts with letter writing and testimony.
- We co-sponsored a Get the Mud Out session to train citizen activists on how to recognize and report violations of erosion control laws.
- Board members have attended conferences regarding watershed issues including the Alice Ferguson Trash Free Potomac Summit and the River Rally in Baltimore.